Followers

Sunday 22 July 2012

New Design Team Members

Good morning all ;o)  Well the sun is shining here and I have loads of crafting to get done but I thought I would pop on here first and let everyone know the members of the new design team!!!  First of all though can I just say thank you all so much for entering the DT call - I had the hardest job choosing who would make it as all your designs are just fabulous - I could have picked you all but I had to limit myself to 5!  However, the team may expand in the future so there will be more chances then.  It took me days of looking through the blogs and returning to them all again and again but in the end a decision had to be made, so the first design team members for the Ladybug Crafts challenges are;





Vick 


Sue 

Please take a trip over to their blogs and have a look at all their amazing designs - you can't fail to be inspired when there are so many talented people around ;o) 
I am not sure of the exact start date of the first challenge yet but it will definitely be in the next few weeks and as soon as I have a date fixed I will post on here - I really hope many of you will join in and share the fun with the rest of us.

I shall be back shortly and perhaps will have a stamp or two to giveaway while we wait for the challenges to begin ;o)
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, I'm so pleased to hear that Eileen Godwin is joining your team she has been such an inspiration to me over the past 18 months, but especially the first few months when I decided to take the plunge with my own blog. I look forward to seeing her work on your blog site. Dee x

    ReplyDelete